If Stuntmen from the old movies don’t have your full respect then I just don’t know what to say to you
Yo this so much. At the advent of cinema these people were literally willing to die for their art. It’s crazy, and awesome.
Also if you find this awesome, people go check out a 2006 movie called The Fall, about a 1920’s stuntman’s stay in hospital after a stunt gone wrong.
man things were wacky before color was invented
the last one looks like a failed jump in assassins creed
Did that last guy die?
Buster Keaton is amazing. He did all his own stunts.
The match cut is a cut between two shots which match graphically. This match establishes a sense of continuity and interconnectedness between two different spatial or temporal spheres.
Psycho (1960), directed by Alfred Hitchcock.
Lawrence of Arabia (1962), directed by David Lean.
The Graduate (1967), directed by Mike Nichols.
2001: A Space Odyssey (1968), directed by Stanley Kubrick.
If you’re from 1943, why don’t you look old? OH MY GOD, TONY, YOU CAN’T JUST ASK SOMEONE WHY THEY DON’T LOOK OLD
"Do you wanna do something fun? Wanna go get schwarma?"
"I can’t go get schwarma, I’m on an all-carb diet! GOD, Tony, you’re so stupid!"
They wouldn’t say “Father of two meets world leaders today”
They’d say “President Obama meets world leaders today”.
They wouldn’t say “Father of three founds one of the most successful modern computer businesses.”
They’d say “Bill Gates founds one of the most successful modern computer businesses.”
Get your shit right and use women’s names, not the number of kids they have.
Anonymous said: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
'Jolene' by D'arcy Clay
As discussed on set today (for ‘Queers’)
This month’s Action On The Side project, ‘Life Lines’, is now online. Check it out. Life Lines…
Because I’ve been thinking about all of this a lot lately, and I decided I should probably channel that thought into something.